- £1,499 per week
- £214 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Smart TV
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Electric car charging point
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Electric car charging point
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Games Room available from Autumn 2021
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 09:00
Enjoy a luxurious holiday with family and friends at this impressive 4-bedroom home that's been fully refurbished to a very high standard throughout. The outdoor entertainment area boasts a private hot tub, outdoor kitchen, gas fire pit, gin bar and shower, meaning there's never a shortage of ways to relax in style. Indoors you'll find a beautiful open plan kitchen complete with Rangemaster oven, quartz worktops and boiling-water tap. Warm up by the roaring fire in the sitting room or unwind in the massaging jets of the jacuzzi bath upstairs. Each bedroom has been decorated with its own tasteful theme and designed to maximise on comfort, with Egyptian cotton linen and direct access to the bathrooms.
Set in the wonderful Cambrian Moutains of Mid Wales, this magnificent detached property is just 10 minutes' drive from the seaside town of Aberystwyth. There you'll discover a plethora of delightful independent stores, pubs and restaurants as well as a seafront promenade along the beach. Experience the infamous honey ice cream and picturesque harbour at Aberaeron or travel down to the sheltered beaches of New Quay and look out for their resident bottlenose dolphins. Bwlch Nant yr Arian is just 2-miles from Llys Alaw and provides dramatic views across Cardigan Bay as well as a range of walking trails, a play area and a chance to watch the red kites feeding.
- Kitchen: Spacious and open plan kitchen equipped with Rangemaster oven, integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher, built-in oven and microwave, wine fridge, large island with white quartz worktop and special features such as the boiling-water tap, surround sound, wall-mounted TV and S-Box pop-up charging station.
- Living/Dining Area: Soft seating, large dining table seating up to 8 people and bi-folding doors leading out to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Sitting Room: Two large sofas, chair, wood-burning stove and wall-mounted TV.
- Utility Room: Washer/dryer and Belfast sink.
- Cloakroom: WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 1 - 'Nant y Moch': King bedroom with bedside tables, open wardrobe, dressing table and chair. En suite: Shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 - 'Nant yr Arian': King bedroom with bedside tables, hanging rail, luggage rack, dressing table and chair En suite: Shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 - 'Ynyslas': King bedroom with feature fireplace, bedside tables, open wardrobe, luggage rack, dressing table and chair. This bedroom shares the Family Bathroom with Bedroom 4.
- Bedroom 4 - 'Machlud Aberystwyth': Twin bedroom with bedside tables and hanging rail. Zip&link beds that can be made up as a double on request. This bedroom shares the Family Bathroom with Bedroom 3.
- Family Bathroom: Large walk-in shower with rain shower head, spa jacuzzi bath, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ, patio table & chairs, Belfast sink and Welsh slate worktops that are ideal for prepping.
- Gas fire pit enclosed by stylish box hedging.
- Gin bar with large corner sofa, coffee table and traditional bar with mood lighting. Complementary gin & cocktails provided.
- Hot tub for up to 8 people that's enclosed under veranda roof for year-round use, outdoor shower, sun loungers and additional seating.
- 400sq metres of flat, enclosed lawned garden with a gate leading to the stream.
- Games Room (opening Autumn 2021)
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided. Egyptian cotton linen.
- Welcome pack: Welcome luxury hamper on arrival includes seasonal and local produce.
- High chair: Available on request.
- Hairdryers: 4 provided.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: Private parking for up to 5 cars. EV charging station available.