Lying in an elevated position on the north coast of the Lleyn Peninsula this imposing farmhouse has been beautifully refurbished creating a splendid home to match its spectacular surroundings.
With far reaching countryside and sea views, a pretty rear terrace and side terraces with outdoor dining and luxury hot tub are perfect spaces to spend time with friends and family. Step inside and the interior is equally as stunning. From the high-quality fittings and appliances in the inviting kitchen and dining to the rich colours, indulgent sofas and roaring fireplace in the lounge each room brings more delight. Upstairs lies 4 individually designed first class bedrooms including 2 with en suites. Each room has carefully selected colour schemes and prints enhancing the seaside and countryside setting. The house benefits from a utility room and 2 further bathrooms.
Congl Cae exudes luxury throughout whilst creating a practical and spacious property ideal for one large family or 2 sharing. Difficult to leave and so easy to return year and year.
Congl Cae offers many extras including WIFI and welcomes two pets.
- welcoming entrance hall
- lovely sumptuous and elegant lounge with stunning mix of materials and textures, 2 coordinating 3 seat sofas and 2 contrasting cocktail chairs, feature fireplace with woodburning stove, Smart TV set on an oak TV unit, oak coffee tables, delightful linens and local artwork. Doors leading to front garden, side terrace and oak staircase leading to the first floor
- stunning well equipped individually designed kitchen with woodburning stove set in a grand fireplace, contemporary Shaker style unit, feature large larder unit with ample storage, integrated double oven and grill, hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave, handmade oak dining table with 2 long benches, feature window flooding the kitchen with natural lights and offering delightful views across the front garden
- spacious utility room with shower and wc, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, hanging space, shoe storage and further storage space
- bedroom 1 - chic rear master en suite bedroom with teal and russet touches with oak framed king size bed, 2 coordinating oak chest of drawers, 3 wall mounted clothes arms, wall mounted Smart TV, oak framed mirror, teal cocktail chair and stunning countryside views, en suite shower room in cool greys with shower, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted mirror cabinet, wc and Velux window
- bedroom 2 – stylish front en suite king size bedroom with sophisticated nautical touches, pretty painted grey oak king size bed, coordinating painted oak wardrobe, painted oak chest of drawers, painted oak bedside tables with drawers, wall mounted mirror and views over the front garden, en suite shower room in cool greys with large shower, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted mirror cabinet and wc
- bedroom 3 – elegant front king size bedroom with pretty nautical pastel linens and painted grey oak king size bed, coordinating painted oak wardrobe, painted oak chest of drawers, painted oak bedside tables with drawers, wall mounted mirror, stool and views over the front garden
- bedroom 4 - pretty bunk bedroom with playful decorative sea birds, full size pine framed bunk beds with wall mounted lights, chest of drawers, hanging space, stool, mirror and window seat with countryside views
- luxury family bathroom in cool greys with freestanding bath, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted mirror cabinet and wc
- side terraces with outdoor furniture, luxury hot tub and far reaching sea views, perfect for barbecuing from breakfast through to sundowner cocktails
- side patio area with outdoor furniture ideal for a morning coffee
- front lawn garden with seating area
- private parking for 5 cars/boats to the rear of the property
- beautiful refurbished farmhouse with exquisite styling throughout
- imposing elevated position commanding far reaching sea views
- well maintained grounds with rear lawn garden, side terraces with outdoor dining, barbecue and luxury hot tub.
- central heating and double glazed throughout
- bed linen, towels, electricity and heating included
- WIFI included
- Smart TVs
- travel cot and highchair available (please bring your own beding for the travel cot)
- XBox, books and games
- 3 hairdryers
- families only
- starter pack of logs for 2 woodburning stoves included
- 2 pets welcome by arrangement, £50 per pet per week.
- welcome pack on arrival
- Hot Tub available at £100 per booking.
- Charcoal bbq provided, please bring your own charcoal.
At a glance
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- Open fire/woodburner
- Hot tub
- Private parking
- 2.8 miles from pub
- Coastal views
- Countryside views
- WiFi available
- Bed linen provided
- Bath towels provided
- Equipped with a barbecue
- 1.9 miles from coast
- Equipped with a dishwasher
- Equipped with a freezer
- Equipped with a high chair
- No smoking
- 2.8 miles from shop
- Equipped with a travel cot
- Equipped with a tumble dryer
- Equipped with a washing machine
Lovely, clean, well equipped property, with beautiful views - 16th August 2019
Lovely comfortable holiday accommodation with sea views. Stylish interior with super comfy beds. Decor throughout lovely, would love to return. - 9th August 2019
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We’ll contact you to agree details and pric...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 27%.
Dineindulge Private Chef Service by Dineindulge
Would you be interested in having a private chef cater for you during your stay from as little as £25 per head?
Virgin Wines Save 60% on 12 Summer Wines including Sparkling Prosecco!
12 bottles of top-quality, handcrafted wines for just £4.17 a bottle.