- £1,575 per week
- £225 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- 4 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Tennis court
- Sea or coastal views
- Garden, courtyard or patio
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
- Strictly family groups only - no stag/hen/single sex groups. The spiral staircase is not suitable for children under the age of 10.
Perched on the Bwlchtocyn headland and within its own extensive well-maintained grounds with full-size tennis court and hot tub, Lamb Cottage is a highly desirable holiday home in a fantastic location.
Lamb Cottage offers a spacious lounge with stunning views and operational wood burner, a modern kitchen and dining area, and sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms. It benefits from a family bathroom, en suite bathroom, shower room and further en suite cloakroom.
Externally, the front terrace, first floor balcony with hot tub, and large gardens offer fabulous panoramic sea views over Abersoch bay and the golf club towards to St Tudwals Islands and beyond to Snowdonia. The full-size tennis court lies to the front of the house and there is a further patio off the dining area with outdoor furniture at the rear.
Lamb Cottage offers many extras including WiFi.
- entrance porch ideal for shoes and coat storage, door and patio doors leading to
- light and spacious lounge with coastal theme, co-ordinating leather sofas, arm chairs and pouffe, operational wood burner, large flat screen TV with DVD, coffee table and board games, windows on 3 sides of the lounge offering stunning sea and countryside views, patio doors leading to front terrace
- rear well- equipped kitchen/dining room with cream galley kitchen with larder style fridge/freezer, integrated double oven, hot and extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, dining table with bench seating and chairs, patio doors leading to rear patio area with outdoor dining table, chairs and sun loungers
- utility room with washing machine
- bedroom 1 - front bedroom with king-size bed, pine wardrobe and co-ordinating chest of drawers, patio doors leading on to front terrace, fabulous sea and countryside views
- bedroom 2 - pretty twin bedroom with 2 full-size pine wooden beds, pine wardrobe and bedside table
- bedroom 3 - front bedroom with painted metal framed twin beds, sofa, built-in wardrobe, shelving, bedside tables and rocking chair, patio doors leading to front terrace, sea and countryside views
- family bathroom - spacious bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, large vanity unit with built-in wash hand basin and WC
- shower room - L-shaped shower room with electric shower, wash hand basin and WC
- hallway with well-stocked book case and bench seating, spiral staircase leading to first floor. Please note the staircase is not suitable for children under the age of 10.
- landing area - with access to the first floor balcony with hot tub, sun loungers and spectacular views
- bedroom 4 - lovely coastal themed spacious master bedroom with king-size pine double bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables, hanging space, director style chairs, antique cot (decoration only), fabulous sea views through floor to ceiling velux windows, spacious en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, vanity unit with built-in wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 5 - light and airy beach style double bedroom with modern double bed, chest of drawers, bedside tables, hanging space, TV, en suite cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC, fire escape door
- large well-maintained grounds and gardens with front patio and separate terrace area with gas barbecue and rear patio area, all with outdoor furniture
- private full-size tennis court
- hot tub on first floor balcony with loungers and fabulous sea and countryside views
- outside shower ideal for rinsing beach and boat equipment
- parking for several vehicles/boats
- private tennis court
- first floor balcony with hot tub
- desirable location with stunning sea and countryside views
- terraces and patio areas
- central heating throughtout
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- highchair available at the property, NB a standard stairgate is not compatible with the spiral staircase
- families only
- no smoking
Every aspect of this cottage was absolutely top drawer. The attention to all aspects of decor and comfort was outstanding.The kitchen, laundry and equipment was more than adequate. Bedrooms were large the beds comfy with good quality mattresses and pillows. The hot tub was large in an amazing location on the terrace which was safe with easy explanations of how to use it. The gardens are extensive with several areas for sitting and barbecuing, not to mention the newly updated tennis courts. This house is without doubt the best anyone will experience by far in every way. I came to celebrate my 60th Birthday with family and friends and everyone present has indicated that they wish to return. I could go on but people should experience this for themselves and will no doubt have a wonderful stay. I have to say that a very lovely touch was a phone call from Laura before we set of on our journey to tell us that the cottage was ready for us and asked if we needed to ask her anything ... The call made such a difference because a welcome like this during the stressful time of completing the final bits of packing up at home was reassuring. Thank you to the owners and Abersoch Holiday Homes for a totally professional approach.
We had an amazing time, what a beautiful house. Fabulous provisions, high standard, wonderful views. We hope to book again soon. Thank you!