- £493 per week
- £70 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- No more than 1 pet
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Relax in style on the Llyn Peninsula at this stunning cottage for 2. Near a hidden, sandy beach and the Wales Coast Path, with the picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron just 3.5 miles away at the tip of the peninsula. Discover wonderful cafes and tea rooms, restaurants and pubs with sea views, catch a boat to the sacred island of Enlli (Bardsey Island) and explore the beautiful villages and resorts that are dotted around. This is a truly special retreat and perfect for couples.
If you wish to bring friends or family members along, there are also two other 5 star cottages on site (all facing away from each other and with their own patio areas).
Beautiful and spacious living area, including a:
Living area - sumptuous sofa and chair in front of a quirky TV cabinet. Countryside views from the wide patio doors that lead out to the patio area.
Kitchen area - stylish, fully equipped kitchen including a fridge freezer, microwave, fan oven and hob, dishwasher and washer / dryer.
Dining area - stylish table for 2.
Large ensuite bedroom with a king sized four-poster bed, chair and wall mounted TV. Beautiful freestanding bath on an elevated platform in the corner.
Ensuite - large walk-in shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Elevated patio with garden furniture and far-reaching countryside views. BBQ set on request.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar, milk and cake.
- Bed linen and hairdryer provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Wifi available
- 1 pet welcome free of charge - please notify us when booking.
- No smoking indoors please
- Off road parking space for up to 2 cars
Contemporary, comfortable, rural and spacious property, close to a lovely cliff top walk to the Whistling Sands. Well equipped kitchen and well thought out facilities. We loved our stay and at some point, next time, we hope to return for a longer stay. Many thanks.
This cottage was absolutely beautiful. Very comfortable and beautifully furnished (I now have furniture envy). Everything we needed was there. We loved it. Thank you.
This was our first time at this property, having previously stayed elsewhere on the Llyn. On arrival, the location and property were even better than anticipated. We very much enjoyed our stay and have already booked a return visit for 2022.
This is a wonderful property in a quiet and beautiful part of Wales. Great coastal path walks to some real hidden gems. Will definitely be returning.
This was our first visit to the Llŷn peninsula and this property was fantastic both for the location and the quality of the accommodation. The interior is finished to high standard and has a wow factor as you enter. It is very close to the coastal path (turn left and follow the road down for about 10 minutes and there is a footpath in your right with takes you down the Whistling sands beach and the coastal path). As lockdown was being lifted there was little open in Aberdaron, but I would definitely recommend Crasu Coed Pizzas which are located nearly on the glamping site. Hope to return.
Thanks for being such a great host of such a special place
Tir Bach Iago is one of three beautiful cottages within an impressive barn conversion of the Llyn Peninsula. The cottages enjoy privacy from each other and should you want to bring friends or family members along, the other two cottages are the perfect solution. With its own spacious patio and far-reaching countryside views, Tir Bach offers a truly stunning retreat for couples.
Discover the sandy beach of Porth Iago, a well kept secret in a hidden cove less than a mile from the doorstep, where you can also join the Wales Coast Path. Follow the path to the west and the next beach that you'll find is Porthoer (Whistling Sands) - a National Trust beach where the sand does actually whistle when the conditions are right. This is also just 1.5 miles from the cottage and includes a beach-side cafe. Continue for another 2 miles and you will discover the beautiful seaside village of Aberdaron, on the western tip of the Llyn Peninsula.
Aberdaron (3.5 miles) offers a good range of amenities, from two pub/restaurants (Ty Newydd and The Ship) to lovely cafes, a thatched roof bakery and tea room, an ice cream shop, fish and chips cafe/take-away, Spar and National Trust shop. A wider range of amenities including restaurants and shops can be found at the coastal resort of Abersoch (11 miles) whilst Pwllheli, the unofficial 'capital' of the Llyn Peninsula (15 miles) has a good range of local amenities including a variety of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, supermarket, banks and 2 markets - one on Wednesdays and the other on Sundays (May to September).
Amongst the main attractions, you have the sacred island of Ynys Enlli (Bardesy Island) - once a site of religious pilgrimage, now a National Nature Reserve. Boat trips are available from Porth Meudwy (5 miles) to Bardsey Island. Slightly further than Porth Meudwy, on the most westerly point of the Peninsula is Uwchmynydd - a historic headland offering a spectacular viewing point towards Barsey Island and the coast. As these examples suggest, the Llyn Peninsula is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and Tir Bach Iago offers an ideal base to explore this special part of Wales.
The Llyn Peninsula, where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish, is renowned for its beautiful beaches and watersport whilst the majestic mountains of Snowdonia are also within a short travelling distance. There are numerous activities in the area including fishing, horse-riding, golf and Glasfryn Parc where you can enjoy go-karting, ten-pin bowling, archery etc. Plas Glyn-y-Weddw, a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and tea room with sea views is well worth a visit, whilst both the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highlands Railways also offer great days out. Not to mention Cricieth and Caernarfon castles, the Italian village of Portmeirion, a walk or train ride up Snowdon and much more.
- Porth Iago - a lovely, hidden sandy cove within walking distance. 0.7 miles
- Porthoer (Whistling Sands) - 1.5 miles
- Aberdaron Beach - sandy beach backed by all the amenities of this picturesque village. 3.5 miles
- View 10 of the most popular beaches on the Llyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) - 84 miles around the Llyn Peninsula, from Caernarfon to Porthmadog. The path can be joined from the doorstep.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) - Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 15.5 miles from cottage.
- Lovely and peaceful coastal lanes from the doorstep - perfect for cycling.
- Find out more about cycling on the Llyn Peninsula
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre, Pwllheli. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 7 miles
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 11 miles
- Cilan Riding Centre - Abersoch. Beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 13.7 miles
- Find our more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 11 miles
- Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 11.5 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 11 miles
- Abersoch Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, adjoining the beach. 11 miles
- Llyn Golf Centre - Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 12.5 miles
- Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula - suitable options for all ages.