- £616 per week
- £88 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- No more than 1 pet
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Stay in style on Llyn Peninsula - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Llain Iago offers a beautifully designed retreat where you can simply relax, or make the most of the inspiring surroundings, including a hidden sandy beach less than a mile from the doorstep. You can also access the Wales Coast Path nearby to discover many more golden beaches such as Porthoer (Whistling Sands) and Aberdaron (3.5 miles) - a picturesque village on the tip of the peninsula with lovely cafes, pub restaurants and much more.
One of three stunning 5 star cottages on site (all private from each other) which also makes it ideal for extended family of friends should you wish to invite them along.
Large and welcoming living space with underfloor heating, consisting of a:
Lounge area - sumptuous corner sofa and chair in front of a large TV. Patio doors and windows with countryside views in both directions.
Kitchen / dining area - fully equipped, stylish kitchen and dining table with a high ceiling creating a great sense of space. Kitchen includes an island with breakfast bar, fan oven and hob, fridge freezer, washer / dryer and dishwasher. Table with seating for up to 6 guests.
Bedroom 1 - large bedroom, beautifully furnished and featuring a king sized bed and wall mounted TV. Ensuite entrance to bathroom.
Bathroom - curved bath and shower above, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Upstairs retreat - a flight of stairs leads from the main living space to a relaxing gallery room that overlooks the kitchen area. Another inspiring setting with sea views.
Bedroom 2 - the gallery room leads to a second spacious ensuite bedroom with a king sized bed and wall mounted TV. Countryside and sea views.
Ensuite - includes a large walk-in shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Large enclosed patio and lawn with garden furniture, countryside and sea views. BBQ set available on request.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar, milk and cake.
- Bed linen provided
- Central heating and electricity included
- Wifi available
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate provided on request
- 2 hairdryers
- 1 pet welcome free of charge - please notify us when booking.
- No smoking indoors please
- Off road parking space for up to 3 cars.
Excellent property, great location and very clean.
We loved this property, perfect place to relax. Very high standard, super cosy with a fabulous sea view. Owner was brilliant, there was a power cut in the area whilst we were staying but they were out connecting up a generator within 1/2 hour.
Beautiful barn conversion in a beautiful place! Would definitely like to return. Owners very friendly and helpful. Thank you for a great holiday!!
5* accomodation. Wonderful scenery. Great beaches for long walks. Hope to be back.
We have had a fab 10 days. Sad to go home. Our 2 cockapoos loved all the beaches (woof woof!) Thank you for letting us stay
What joy!! This really is a beautiful property and we have enjoyed every moment of our stay. Thank you
Lovely week. Great walks with a fabulous cottage to come back to. Many thanks for the welcome basket.
Enjoy your own private corner at Llain Iago - one of three semi-detached cottages within a beautifully converted barn complex on the Llyn Peninsula. Surrounded by stunning countryside and sea views, within a mile of a hidden beach and just 3.5 miles to Aberdaron on the western tip of the peninsula. The three cottages enjoy privacy from each other - perfect if you want your own retreat and also ideal if you wish to invite family members of friends to join you at the other two cottages. With its own enclosed patio and lawn, this is a true haven to relax and to be inspired.
In addition to the hidden, sandy beach at Porth Iago, you will also benefit from access to the Wales Coast Path within a mile. Follow this path for just over a mile to the west and you will discover The National Trust beach of Porthoer (Whistling Sands - where the sand does actually whistle when the conditions are right) with its beach-side cafe.
The picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron offers a range of amenities, including two pub/restaurants (Ty Newydd and The Ship) with excellent food, a thatched roof bakery with a tea room, lovely cafes, Spar and National Trust shop. It is also worth exploring the rest of the peninsula to discover more of the hidden treasures, little cafes and pretty villages that are dotted around. This includes Morfa Nefyn (10 miles) and Abersoch (11 miles), a slightly bigger coastal resort with a wide range of amenities including restaurants and shops. Pwllheli (15 miles), the unofficial 'capital' of the Llyn Peninsula offers a good range of local amenities including a variety of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, supermarket, banks and 2 markets - one on Wednesdays and the other on Sundays (May to September).
Some of the main attractions include the sacred island of Ynys Enlli (Bardesy Island) - once a site of religious pilgrimage, now a National Nature Reserve. Boat trips are available from Porth Meudwy (5 miles) to Bardsey Island. Slightly further than Porth Meudwy, on the most westerly point of the Peninsula is Uwchmynydd - a historic headland offering a spectacular viewing point towards Barsey Island and the coast. As these examples suggest, the Llyn Peninsula is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and Llain Iago offers an ideal base to explore this special part of Wales.
The Llyn Peninsula, where the Welsh language and way of life still flourish, is renowned for its beautiful beaches and watersport whilst the majestic mountains of Snowdonia are also within a short travelling distance. There are numerous activities in the area including fishing, horse-riding, golf and Glasfryn Parc where you can enjoy go-karting, ten-pin bowling, archery etc. Plas Glyn-y-Weddw, a magnificent Manor with galleries, beautiful gardens and tea room with sea views is well worth a visit, whilst both the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highlands Railways also offer great days out. Not to mention Cricieth and Caernarfon castles, the Italian village of Portmeirion, a walk or train ride up Snowdon and much more.
- Porth Iago - a lovely, hidden sandy cove within walking distance. 0.7 miles
- Porthoer (Whistling Sands) - 1.5 miles
- Aberdaron Beach - sandy beach backed by all the amenities of this picturesque village. 3.5 miles
- View 10 of the most popular beaches on the Llyn Peninsula
- Llyn Coastal Path (part of the All Wales Coast Path) - 84 miles around the Llyn Peninsula, from Caernarfon to Porthmadog. The path can be joined from the doorstep.
- Yr Eifl (The Rivals) - Mountain range including the highest point on the Llyn Peninsula. 4.5 miles in length. 15.5 miles from cottage.
- Lovely and peaceful coastal lanes from the doorstep - perfect for cycling.
- Find out more about cycling on the Llyn Peninsula
- Pen Llyn Stud & Riding Centre, Pwllheli. Stud farm and rides for any level of experience. 7 miles
- Llanbedrog Riding Stables - Horse-riding lessons etc. Beach and hill rides. 11 miles
- Cilan Riding Centre - Abersoch. Beach rides and more. Great for kids and novices. 13.7 miles
- Find our more about horse-riding on the Llyn Peninsula
- Abersoch beach offers flat water for wakeboarding and waterskiing, sailing, power boating and windsurfing. 11 miles
- Porth Neigwl (Hell's Mouth) is a very popular venue for surfers and body boarders. 11.5 miles
- Nefyn and District Golf Club - 26 holes, offering two cliff top 18 hole courses set in spectacular coastal scenery. 11 miles
- Abersoch Golf Club - 18 hole golf course, adjoining the beach. 11 miles
- Llyn Golf Centre - Pen-y-Berth. 15 bay driving range, practice green and bunker and 9 hole golf course with sea views. For beginners and advanced players - hire clubs available. 12.5 miles
- Read more about the range of opportunities to go fishing on the Llyn Peninsula - suitable options for all ages.